WHEN TO CALL FOR HELP
You need some help IF.....
* Feeding is frustrating for you or your baby
* Your baby seems hungry after breastfeeding
* You are supplementing
* Your nipples or breasts hurt during or after breastfeeding
* Your baby is slow to gain weight
* You have had breast surgery
* Your baby is premature
* You need to increase your milk supply or your baby's weight gain
* You would like to learn more about normal breastfeeding behavior.
* You have just had twins or multiple births.
I am not "In Network" with any insurance carriers, but I am accepted as a "Provider" with most.
The Affordable Care Act mandates that breastfeeding counsel and supplies are covered in full as a practice of preventive care. If an insurance company does not provide a Network of IBCLCs or their Network cannot handle all of the needs of clients, the clients will be reimbursed - using the Receipt which I will provide with the appropriate codes on it.